Saturday, September 24, 2011

Twenty Mini Stories

Sorry I haven't updated lately. I have been crazy busy with work, class and partnership. I haven't forgotton about my little blog, though! I thought I'd use today's post to update on some things that have been happening recently. So, here are twenty little things in noparticular order. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

20. Bella is adjusting to life in the apartment very well. She enjoys looking out my window that faces the soccer fields.
19. My high school's football team is currently undefeated. Five games down, five more to go. Go Bucks!
18. I spend every Tuesday and Thursday in a local elementary school for the Early Childhood Partnership. My sweet 1st and 2nd graders remind me time and time again why I chose this major.
17. There are currently two movies that I want to see in the theater: Lion King 3D and Dolphin Tale.
16. I miss my Hershey girl more than words can explain. I still see her on weekends, but not seeing her every single day is tough.
15. I'm loving this cooler fall weather!
14. I'm planning a tie dye themed sleepover for my cutie cousins, M and R. Check out my posts from February (right sidebar) to see pictures from our last big sleepover. I'll post pictures from this one too!
13. I'm going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. I mentioned in a previous post that Halloween is a HUGE deal at my college ("huge deal" meaning that we have the biggest Halloween Street Party in the country). I've also said several times that I am a obsessed with all things Disney. So this is a perfect costume for me!
12. I got a leash and harness for my cat today because she LOVES to go outside, but I can't let her out alone here like I can back home. She seems to like it and is glad to get some fresh air!
11. My first graders seem to have shared some germs with me, which is making for a very sniffly weekend, but I still love them so much.
10. I'm not working as many hours this quarter as I have in previous quarters, which is a gigantic weight off of my shoulders and so much less stress.
9. Last weekend, I had some friends over for a Harry Potter themed party. I've talked of my love for Harry Potter on this blog many times. I also adore planning theme-y parties and going all out with the decorations and games. So this was fun for me. We had a costume contest and my friend Dayna dressed up as Bellatrix Lestrange and won! Her prize was a hand knitted Gryffindor scarf made by another friend who attended, Colete.
8. I'm really excited for the Kappa Delta Pi year to start (Wednesday!!!) and I can't wait to get to know our new members! I'm on the exec board this year, too. Philanthropy Chair! It's busy, but worth it!
7. My aunt got a new puppy and he is one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my entire life.
6. It makes my day when I get mail here in my apartment.
5. Easy Mac is a college student's best friend. Cheap and fast!
4. There's a new restaurant in town that I'd love to try.
3. I've met many of my neighbors, and they're all so nice!
2. This is my best year of college so far.
1. I LOVE MY LIFE

2 comments:

  1. So really funny but I got here from a McMama thing, saw you mention ohio so i thought since I had never seen another ohioan i would check out your blog. I actually graduated from OU 2 years ago.. Small world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a small world indeed! Go Bobcats!!

    ReplyDelete