But in addition to planning my wedding, I have names for my kiddos picked out too. I want many.
I think about my future kids a lot. More than a lot actually. I think about the looks on their little faces the first time they walk down Mainstreet USA towards Cinderella Castle. I think about cute crafts we will make together on snow days and I think about the fun games we'll play at the park. I can't wait to be a mama.
I like talking about these names with my real life friends so I figured I'd share them with you all too.
- Lennon Patrick (Patrick is the first boys name I ever picked out, way back in elementary school. But it's kind of popular so now I think I'll just use it as a middle name. And well, Lennon kind of speaks for itself. I'm sure you can tell who I'm naming this lil guy after. Phenomenan musician. Beautiful soul)
- Roman Carlisle (just because I like both of those names and they sound good together. I think it sounds strong)
- Cullen Robert (Robert after my dad)
- Princeton Isaac (Sounds smart)
- Finn Edison (No specific reason. I just like it).
- Makynli Faith (Makynli is pronounced like McKinley. Saw it on TV and fell in love with it)
- Cadence Rose (Cadence as in the marching band cadence. Reflecting my band geek past, which has had a profound effect on my life. I've mentioned it on this blog many a time. And Rose just sounds good with it)
- Harleigh Ryan (I like using "boyish" names for girls, especially when adding the "leigh")
- Lyric Isabella (Lyric once again reflecting my music obsession. Isabella is the first girl name I ever picked out, way back when, but it is so so common now and I like unique first names)