Monday, January 30, 2012

EDCT203: Week 4

This week in class, we learned how to make WebQuests. I had never created one before. It is a lengthier process than some of the other projects we've done this quarter, but it is worth it in the end. We created ours on QuestGarden, but that's not the only place wehre you can make them.

I think that this is a great activity to create for all grade levels. I like how you can customize it based on what you would like for your children to know. I also like that it encourages CRITICAL THINKING!!! It also provides an opportunity for teamwork. It would also be a great project to do with a TAG class.

In other news, my group has officially completed both of our presentations! It's such a relief to know that I won't have to worry about it at the end of the quarter when I'm trying to plan my teaching day.

Some ISTE Student standards from this week are:
  • 1b, 1c
  • 2b, 2d
  • 3(all)
  • 4(all)
  • 5(all)
  • 6a
Some ISTE Teacher standards used this week are:
  • 1a, 1b
  • 2a, 2c
  • 3a, 3d
  • 4(all)
  • 5d

No comments:

Post a Comment