Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update on Bella

I do realize that it's been awhile since I mentioned my pretty kitty, Bella.
She's doing great.

Better than great, actually.

She's been extra cuddly recently. I think it's because I'm gone all day with class and work so when I actually am home she's just so happy to see me that she wants to be right. in. my. lap.

I don't mind at all.

The other day, I woke up early to do some homework in bed. Sweet Baby crawled into my arms and just layed there purring like there was no tomorrow. I wish it would have lasted forever.

She got a kitty tower for Christmas. It's almost as tall as me. She LOVES it. I have it right by the sliding glass door and she just loves to sit on the highest level and look outside.

I love my girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment