Saturday, May 14, 2011

Super Summer Saturdays: A New Series

I love summer. I love everything about summer. And it has finally arrived here in the Buckeye State after a very, very cold and rainy spring. I've been wanting to start a series on my blog for a while now, and what better thing to write about than summer? Every Almost every Saturday this summer, I'm going to blog about fun activities, games, recipes and crafts that you can do with your family. I'll share some of my own family fun, too. You may have noticed the poll I added to the left sidebar. It's about summer activities, and I'd love to hear your opinion. So let your voice be heard and vote in my poll. Who knows? Maybe the activity with the most votes will be featured in a post of its own here soon!

Today, I pulled out my old snow cone maker and gave it a whirl. I love this thing. I got it for my birthday years ago. It's pretty easy to use. You just pop some ice cubes in (you may need to refill it halfway through; it doesn't hold many), hold a cup up to the spout and push the button. Then, you can add the flavor. The syrup is usually sold right beside the ice shavers in stores. My favorite is cherry. Then, just add a straw, or spoon, or both and enjoy! Yummy! What is your favorite snow cone flavor?






Don't forget to vote in my poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment