Thursday, June 16, 2011

What I Did Last Night

See these amazing girls?


We went on a road trip together to see these amazing boys.



Who happened to be touring with another group of equally amazing boys. 



 Together they were epic,


And it was the time of my life.


If you can't tell from the pictures, the concert that we saw was a dual-headlining tour with New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys. The Backstreet Boys were the objects of our affection in oh, like, third grade. I have many fond memories of sleepovers spent swooning over posters of these cuties while singing their amazing tunes into hair brushes. So as you can imagine, getting to see them live again, with my very best friends, was one of the greatest nights I could have ever asked for. Totally worth the 3.5 hour drive from our little Ohio town all the way to Pittsburg, PA.

"I don't care who you are; where you're from; what you did; as long as you love me" 

No comments:

Post a Comment