This is my first post. I created this blog because I have a lot of things that I need to say and wanted a place to write them. The title of my blog is "Inside My Heaven" because that's exactly what it is. It is the inside story of my life and the things and people I love. I hope you'll stop back often to read more!
Here's a little bit about me:
1. I am nineteen.
2. I'm a sophomore in college. My major is Early Childhood Education and I have a 3.9 GPA.
3. Besides becoming a teacher, my other life goal is to be a mommy.
4. I eat my weight in chicken nuggets weekly.
5. I have a soft spot for pit bulls.
6. I often misplace my phone in my own house.
7. I like making people smile.
8. I have a beautiful and smart chocolate lab named Hershey and a hyper but adorable kitten named Bella. They're my life.
9. I am addicted to horror movies, especially old ones. I love the Exorcist and the Shining!
10. In my spare time, I decorate cakes and make quilts.
11. Disney World, Cedar Point and Chicago are my 3 favorite places.
12. I was born and raised in Small Town Ohio and I am NEVER moving away from here.
13. I love classic rock. Queen is my all time favorite.
14. I am very optomistic.
15. I am a Christian and I love Jesus Christ with all of my heart.
Well, that is me. Thanks for stopping by! :)