Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love this little Hallmark Holiday. I love giving cards to people and seeing them smile. I love how everything is pink and red with hearts. I love sitting pink stuffed animals that sing love songs around my room. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I love Valentine's Day.

Why limit the fun to February 14th, though? I like making people feel loved every day of  the year.

And you don't even need to go out of your way to do it. Small things are the best.

A cheery phone call with a relative who's not feeling well.
One (or ten) extra treats for your dog.
A little extra spring in your step as you walk into the office in the morning.
Saying "I love you" as often as you can.
Smiling at a stranger.
Loving life.

Valentine's Day will be over in 4 hours, but this girl is letting the love shine through all year round.

Hope you all had a great day! Now go hug your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment