Saturday, July 30, 2011

Super Summer Saturdays: Bucket List

I cannot believe that on Monday it will be August. WHERE has this summer gone? Soon it will be September, which for me means back to school (plus an apartment...more on that later). I decided to dedicate this Super Summer Saturdays post with a list of things that I would still like to do in this last sweet month of summer. You and your family can follow along and do these things, too! Enjoy!

1. Day trip to the lake/beach
2. Finish the baby quilt I've started
3. Zoo to see the new polar bears
4. Cover every square inch of my sidewalk in chalk
5. Try something new
6. Finish reading the Harry Potter series for the umpteenth time
7. Read Heaven is For Real (just bought it today!!)
8. Make some homemade ice cream
9. Check out some "haunted" places in the area
10. Visit a museum (or two)
11. Live up every minute :)

What are YOU going to do for the rest of your summer? I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. Check out my Mom's Tips Monday tomorrow - it is scheduled to publish at 9am EST and I'm featuring your tip and a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete