Monday, July 11, 2011

What's New With Hershey and Bella

I realize that it has been awhile since I did a post on my pets. So, this post will be dedicated to them. They're both enjoying the summer. Hershey enjoys playing in the pool, catching frogs in said pool and just laying in the shade of the many trees surrounding our house. Bella looks forward to her daily outdoor playtime, too. She loves chasing dragonflies, chilling in the shade under our back deck and climing trees in search of birds. Summer is her favorite. Mine too! Here are some recent pictures of my little furbabies :)

Yes, she's drinking out of the toilet. Yes, my toilet has a sticker that says "Flush Twice, It's a Long Way to Michigan". Don't ask. 

She adores bags. 

My good old girl :)

Besties for life


Sitting Pretty Outside


See, I told you Bella loves it outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment