Oreo Pudding Dessert
- One Regular size package of Oreo Cookies (not Double Stuffed)
- 2 small packages French vanilla pudding mix
- 8oz soft cream cheese
- 8oz Cool Whip
- Make pudding with milk (check pudding box to see how much milk you'll need). The pudding doesn't need to be set up just yet. Add the other ingredients first.
- Add cream cheese
- Add Cool Whip
- Mix with an electric hand mixer until well blended
- Crush enough cookies to thoroughly cover the bottom of a 9x13" aluminum pan
- Pour pudding mixture over the cookies
- Chill in refridgerator for several hours to set it up
- Prior to serving, crush a few more cookies and sprinkle over the top (just for decoration- don't need to cover it completely)
I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe. Try it for your next cookout/BBQ and let me know what you think! Have a GREAT 4th of July Weekend!