- Erin of The Testosterone Adventures says: Warning: not for the faint of heart. We recently enjoyed eating watermelon by the handfuls at the beach. No slicing, no wetwipes, just four boys and a watermelon. Check us out here. (scroll to bottom and read four boys and a watermelon post) http://thetestosteroneadventures.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html
- Dina of My Unentitled Life says We love to eat ice pops when it's really hot. We also make slushies and play in the sprinkler. If it's really hot we go to the lake and swim. :)
- Pamela of Troop Petrie says We love to make ice cream, all you do is freeze bananas and through them in the blender. We also play in the sprinkler, I do not feel bad about watering the grass if my kids are playing in the water. We also go to the beach for the day.
- Linds of A Dollop Of My Life says: our two favorites are these:playing in the sprinkler
I made frozen fruit pops and fed them to the boys outside (they are too messy to eat inside!).
- Summer Jo of Believing Boldly says playing in the sprinkler when we cannot make it to the pool is always a fun activity for us!
- Kris of In the Kitchen With Audrey says We make Ovaltine shakes or head to the indoor pool. Sometimes we watch movies instead of playing outside.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Super Summer Saturdays: Tips From Other Bloggers
I recently posted a discussion over on MckMama's Blogfrog Community asking other bloggers to share their tips for beating the heat. You can read their tips below. Check out their blogs, too!