Monday, June 11, 2012

Strawberry Pizza

Today's recipe is another dessert one. Strawberry Pizza! This one came from my mom's recipe box. I'm home for the week. Summer classes start next week and I requested to have this week off work so I could just chill. It's been pretty nice so far! :) Sorry I don't have any pictures of this recipe, but trust me: it looks and tastes so good!

Ingredients
2 cups flour
2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 8oz tub Cool Whip
1 8oz tub cream cheese
1 qt strawberries
1 pkg strawberry glaze

What to Do
Mix flour, butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with a fork until crumbly. Put on a pizza pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees or until it's light brown on the edges. Let cool. With a mixer, beat 1 cup powdered sugar with cool whip and cream cheese. Spread over crust. Slice strawberries and mix with glaze, then put it over the cream cheese/cool whip layer. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment