Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Movie Review: Snow White and the Huntsman

(SPOILER ALERT)

I saw Snow White and the Huntsman last night. It was much better than I thought it would be.

Kristen Stewart did an impressive job in the lead role (I've always been a bit jealous of her gorgeous eyes). Charlize Theron also did a great job in the role of the Evil Queen.

I thought that the costumes were very creative and fitting. The scenery was beautifully well done and made you feel like you were standing right there with them.

My only complaint was that it was a bit long. Not long long, but just long enough to make me wish it had been about 20 minutes shorter.

I would reccomend this movie for ages 11 and up. Despite the fairy tale theme, this is not a "family movie" and would probably definitely scare very young children.

Overall grade? A.

No comments:

Post a Comment